Making Burger Cupcakes Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
Gather your family and let's create in the kitchen. You will bake, decorate and assemble burger cupcakes at home !!! As you create your masterpieces you Chantal will guide you through how to turn a store cake mix into a cupcake suitable for a bakery, and sharing tips along the way.
Once regristration is completed, you will recieve an email with the list of items needed for this webinar. Should you wish to bake along with Chantal!
* Cake Mix Recipe (How to turn a store bought cake mix into bakery quality cupcakes White & Chocolate)
- * Instructions Making Burger Cupcakes
- * List of equipment needed
- * Unlimited access to replay
ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELLED BY HOST!
More ABout Our Bake With Me Workshops:
Creating fun educational baking and decorating workshops. We offer both public and customly created private workshops for birthdays, team building, schools, date night, etc.
Start a new tradition and bake with family and friends ;
How special it can be to spend time creating memories with family and friends. “Bake With Me Workshops” encourages you to learn how to develop skills in the kitchen.
Benefits of Bake With Children:
* Hand-Eye Coordination: Pouring ingredients into bowls and jugs, and pouring batter into tins are all good ways for kids to practice their eye-hand coordination
* Physical Skills: Tasks such as holding a spoon, mixing, beating, shaking, pouring, rolling or cutting will help to develop your child’s fine motor skills whilst encouraging your child to smell and feel the ingredients will help to improve his or her use of senses.
* Math Skills- opportunities to help your child learn mathematical vocabulary. How better to learn phrases like 'more than' or 'less than' than by weighing out ingredients
* Try New Recipes, New Foods- children are more likely to try new foods and eat more vegetables if they are involved in the preparation
* Comprehension: Reading and understanding step-by-step directions, adding ingredients in sequence, and techniques such as folding and blending, are all important components to yielding the finished food product
.* Real Life Science: involves the concept of changing materials: liquid cake mix becomes a solid through baking, juice can become ice lollies when frozen and chocolate melts when heated
* Self-Esteem: Cooking allows kids to get instant feedback, which helps them learn and grow in self-knowledge. Learning a new skill, such as baking or cooking, is known to help grade school children with healthy self-esteem development.
* Communication: your child to learn lots of new words and concepts through discussion while you are cooking.
* Life Skills: baking with children helps develop the necessary skills for full participation in everyday life. For example driving.
* Fun! Having fun with your child in the kitchen builds positive memories, good vibes, and good food.